ALASKA FISHING TRIP RESERVATIONS
We gladly accept all major credit cards as payment. Checks and cash are welcomed as well.
In the event of a total cancellation there will be no refund of deposit.
For personal cancellations, trip(s) may be credited and rescheduled to within 12 months, availability contingent, but any increase in price will be billable and due May 1st in the trip year.
Please – It is strongly recommended that you buy travel insurance. Both Travel Guard and AAA offer excellent insurance to cover cancellations or loss of trips due to airline schedules, airline strikes, natural disasters and world conditions. www.travelguard.com – 800-826-4919
There may be an occasion when trip(s) are cancelled due to weather, a volcano eruption and or fish counts. In these instances Salmon Catcher Lodge assumes no liability and will do our best to reschedule or offer a comparable trip.
After May 1st any change to the trip selection is not guaranteed and will be based on availability.
- Quality spinning/bait-casting/flyrods outfit for Sockeye, Pink or Silver Salmon and Trout are available to our guests, first come first served.
- All trips will incur 3% Sales Tax on the package price. Homer adventures only will have an additional 4.5% added Seward adventures only will have an additional 4% added to that specific trip.
- Any package price is subject to change without notice
- Gratuities, lodging en route to Salmon Catcher Lodge not included in your package, meals – unless contracted, air and ground transportation, fish shipping, and fish boxes are not included in the package price
- Salmon Catcher Lodge maintains and offers handicap accommodations.